This privacy statement relates to the website www.novemberinternational.com. The website processes privacy-sensitive data, or personal data. NOVÉMBER. International B.V. (hereinafter referred to as “NOVÉMBER. International”) attaches great importance to the careful handling of personal data. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us.
NOVÉMBER. International is responsible for data processing. In this privacy statement, we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read it carefully. In our processing, we comply with the requirements set by privacy legislation. This means, among other things:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do that through this privacy statement;
- We limit our collection of personal data to only those personal data that are necessary for legitimate purposes;
- we first seek your consent to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require the same from parties processing personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data at your request.
Categories of personal data
By using the contact form, registering on our website or accessing our portal, you leave certain personal data. We store and use only the personal data provided directly by you, in the context of the service you have requested, or which, when provided, it is clear that it is provided to us for processing.
We use the following data for the purposes stated in this privacy statement:
- Name data
- Date of birth
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- CV (including information about education and work experience)
- Motivation letter
- Availability for work
- Preference for location where you would like to work
- Name (first name last name)
- Phone number/mobile
- Email address
Purposes of your processing
We process your personal data because we have an agreement with you, or because you have given your consent. We will not process your personal data for purposes other than those listed below, unless you have given your prior consent or we are permitted or required to do so by law. You may withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing before you withdrew your consent.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing access to our website;
- We process your personal data so that you can respond to vacancies quickly and easily. In addition, we use the personal data to mediate between you as a candidate and the client. This way we can look for the perfect job that matches your wishes, needs and competences. You can update your personal data and change your availability at any time so that we are always aware of your most recent experience and training.
- When you fill out the contact form on the website, we use this data to handle your question or request.
- Our portal allows you to access a management environment where you can set up, specify and change things related to your time tracking yourself.
- Offering an RSS feed;
Providing data to others
Your personal data will remain confidential as much as possible. We will provide your personal data to clients (employers) if you meet the profile they are looking for. Furthermore, we do not provide your personal data to other companies or agencies unless required by law. An example is that we may report suspected fraud to the police.
Social media and Google Analytics
Our vacancy website includes social media buttons. With these the operators of these services collect your personal data.
We do not keep data longer than necessary. That is, we keep the data as long as necessary to provide the service you have requested. The exceptions to this are data that we must keep for longer because the law requires us to do so.
- Personal data that you provide via a contact form or an e-mail to us, we will keep until we have answered the relevant question/completed the request.
- We will retain your personal data as processed through the portal for as long as you use the portal.
- We will retain your personal data that you provide through registration for 4 weeks after you have received a rejection on an application, or one year if you have explicitly granted permission to retain your data longer so that a suitable vacancy can be searched for you.
- If you have been employed by NOVÉMBER. International, we will retain your personal data for two years after the end of employment. A longer retention period applies to certain personal data, such as the tax retention obligation.
We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. For example, we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are checked regularly. We take the following security measures:
- encryption (encoding) of digital files containing personal data;
- organizational measures for access security;
- security of network connections via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology;
- purpose-specific access restrictions.
Third party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected to our website through links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal information in a reliable or secure manner. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of these websites before using them.
Changes to this privacy statement
When our jobboard changes, we have to update the privacy statement as well. So please check regularly for new versions and always review the most recent version. Please note the date listed at the top of this privacy statement.
Inspection and modification of your data
You have the right to request inspection, rectification or deletion of your personal data. You have the right to object to processing. In addition, you have the right to request your data in a common digital format. You can contact us for this via the contact form on the website: www.novemberinternational.com or via the contact details below.
Dutch Data Protection Authority
Of course we are happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. You can reach us via the contact details at the bottom of this page, or via our contact form. If you are dissatisfied with the way we handle your complaint, you have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this purpose.
If you have any further questions and/or comments after reading this privacy statement, please contact us using the contact details below.
NOVÉMBER. International B.V.
Chamber of Commerce: 88559874
Address: Olympisch Stadion 24-28, 1076 DE Amsterdam